Saturday, June 8

Day 2: Getting better at this stuff.

Yaro here.
Just finished training for today. Managed to hit 7 out of 10 targets at gun practice! Yay! ^.^
Also getting used to walking around on these prosthetic legs. I still have to rest after using them for half an hour though. But I'm improving!
In a week I might be able to try and run with these for a short bit. Looking forward to that.

Oh yeah.. Alicia is telling me to get to the point. I need to describe what happened on day two.
What did happen on day two?..
OH, yes. I remember now.
We were sitting at the table eating dinner. Dinner is always a nice time around here. <.<
Me and Alicia are making small talk and I try including Kyra. But she just glares at us until she finishes eating. And then she retreats back into her room.
Don't know if its the birds that make her act that way or she just dislikes us..

Oh.. I'm doing it again. Sorry Alicia!

For fucks sake girl! Just tell them what fucking happened! I'm really getting annoyed by you.

Hey! I'm trying here! No need to be mean Moony!

Don't call me that! My name is The Moonlight!

Everyone else calls you Moony.

Well they are lucky because I can't kill them instantly!


... But..
How do you know he won't?
Oh.

Alicia just yelled at The Moonlight and told him to stop scaring me. And then told me he wouldn't kill me because if he did Shine would hurt him badly. That calms me down a bit.
OK, time to get to the point...



We were eating dinner when suddenly our alarm went off. We immediatly headed outside where the car was. 
Socky was there waiting for us, him and two proxies. One of the proxies charged at us and Alicia shot him in the shoulder and chest, he fell down.

Kyra then sent a raptor at socky but he just whacked it with a tentacle. It crashed into a wall across the street.
Another raptor sneaked up on socky and jumped on his back. Socky screamed as it bit his shoulder. A tentacle wrapped around the dinosaurs neck and snapped it. 
By this point the other proxy was running away as fast as he could.

I got into the car and Alicia followed. Kyra sent a flock of birds at socky to distract him and joined us. The distraction worked and I drove us the hell out of there as the birds surrounded him.

We didn't see him again after that.
So yeah. Two days of excitement, day three was worse..
But Alicia wants Kyra to write that one. I wonder if she can convince her..

Until next time, Yaro out!

5 comments:

  1. Moony stop being a jackass it's rude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fucking dying man shard! What did you expect?
      Just because my sister Shine is friends with you filthy humans doesn't mean I have to be too!

      Fucking idiots, all of you.


      -The Moonlight

      Delete
    2. Moony if you want the goddamn protection then it wouldn't hurt to fucking cooperate.

      Besides, you can bitch and whine like us humans. Far better actually.

      Delete
    3. That's not the only thing I can do better.

      Fuck off.

      -The Moonlight

      Delete
    4. Brother stop being a brat! I swear I'll come in there and whoop your shardy ass.

      ~Shine

      Delete